With our vast experience in building, supplying, and servicing our customers, GV Service has accumulated a wealth of valuable knowledge covering all types of techniques and processes in ceramic tile mosaic production.
CERAMIC TILE MOSAIC CUTTING MACHINES
UV GLUING AND DRYING MACHINES
Semi-automatic gluing machine working with single-component resin on fiberglass mesh and other supports suitable for gluing marble, ceramics, and stones.
DIAMOND CUTTING BLADES
We created our own private label of blades for mosaic production with collaboration of Dellas/Peak. Our new GVDT product line consists of a variety of diamond blades and tools at very competitive prices:
- Segmented Diamond Blades
- Continuous Rim Diamond Blades
- Continuous Rim Resin Blade
- Bevel Blades 45°, 70° & 90°
- Brick & Cement Diamond Blades (available in larger diameters up to 30 inches)
- Diamond Blades for Dry Usage
- Dekton Cutting Diamond Blades
- Dry Use Blades (available in larger diameters)
- Step Tread Blades
- Metal Bond Rectifying Brick Wheel (diameter 250 or 300 mm)
FIBERGLASS MESH NETTING
The use of fiberglass meshes as a support for pre-assembly ensures the maximum surface to attach the mosaic to the wall. The mechanical and humidity resistance makes the fiberglass mesh an ideal support even for the most demanding applications.
To ensure the optimal adhesion of the mesh to the mosaic, Gavazzi has developed a range of meshes made with special volumized yarns to provide solutions for the pre-assembly of mosaics made of different materials (ceramic, glass paste, marble, natural stone, etc.)
The special sizing resin of Gavazzi meshes guarantees excellent bonding, both with hot-melt and cold gluing systems, made both manually and with automatic lines.
- Glass fiber plain or leno meshes.
- Weight from 30 to 650 g/m2, impregnation with thermoplastic or thermosetting coating.
- Tensile strength up to 150 kN/m
- Available in various widths and mesh widths.