Dry squaring line for porcelain grès tiles. See Tecnema’s new calibrating lines for porcelain grès tiles in function:
Compact dimensions: less than 5,5 meters for each unit
High removal capacity: allowing the use of less calibrating spindles (only 28 total on both units)
Wheels: only diamond metallic wheels are used on all calibrating spindles (only the upper micro-bevel spindle is mounting resinoid wheels)
Energy saving: around 110 Kw of power supply and expenses saved for the customer
Management costs cut down up to 50%: less spindles, less energy consumptions, less maintenance and faster set-up and adjusting operations improving the average overall productive efficiency
Product quality: constant centering within a tolerance range of 0.25 mm (automatically controlled by PLC thanks to our Patented system) and automatic size adjustment.
Overall line efficiency on 1st choice products around 98%-99%
User friendliness: set-up and mainteinance operations are faster and easier for operators
Mass of each unit: 8600 Kg. + 9200 Kg
Lateral guides bathed in oil: total guarantee of 5 years
Spindles with manual adjustment by screw and stainless steel hand wheel on a cast iron body
Tecnema was present at Coverings show this year and soon will be at Cersaie and Tecnargilla Marmomacchine.
The revolutionary Dekton® by Cosentino is an exciting and in high demand product for countertop surfaces, flooring, cladding, facades for both inside and exteriors. Dekton® is a proprietary blend of quartz, porcelain and glass and this makes the final product heat proof, non-porous, scratch resistant, UV resistant and chemical resistant.
Ultra dense surfaces like Dekton® are very difficult to fabricate and require specialty cutting tools designed especially for this material.
GV Service distributes tools designed for cutting and drilling Dekton® surfaces. Made in Italy.
REFERENCE: Blade BO-R/2 COS.3 AL
It can be provided in any size and type of internal and external diameter. Standard stock sizes are what are listed above.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONDITIONS
– SPEED: A cutting speed of 0.7-0.9 m/min is recommended for all diameters.
– RPM: When frequency converter is available*:
– 350mm Diameter: 2000-2200 rpm
– 400mm Diameter: 1700-1900 rpm
* If there is no frequency converter it is necessary to adjust the speed depending on the type of machine or change the blade diameter to achieve optimal cutting quality.
– For large diameter blades (larger than 400 mm), take precaution with their vibration. In this case, lock washers are recommended.
– High volumes of cooling water pointing in the direction of the blade are necessary.
– This tool gives a very high-quality cutting result.
PRIOR TO STARTING WORK
– The blade should be in good condition. The cutting table should be solid and robust. It must be perfectly leveled and flat (the quality can be improved by using a rubber or wood surface to buffer the blade vibrations).
– Check that the bench surface where the slab is going to placed is in good condition (i.e. that it is not covered in cuts in any one area, which might lead to the material moving).
– If a special machine is available, in which cutting can be carried out while immersed in water, do the work in these conditions, as it can increase the speed, quality as well as the performance of the blade in general.
GV Service also distributes bits designed for drilling through Dekton surfaces:
LEFT IMAGE: Specific Cutter for Dekton high 30 mm, diameter 26 mm, length 48 mm, connection ½ gas
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONDITIONS
– 4200 rpm and 200 mm/min for any DEKTON® color.
– High volumes of cooling water are required to ensure that the tool is perfectly cool to achieve a top quality cutting result.
TYPES OF WORK:
– Reduce the speed for work with tight corners.
– This tool gives a top quality cutting result.
– For straight cutting, start diagonally to prevent the material from breaking. Then finish, by starting with the side opposite to the one you started with.
– The suction pads must be well positioned to prevent the material from vibrating during the work.